Kerry O'Neill BA (Hons)FCCA
Fairmile, Whitsbury Road, Tinkers Cross, Fordingbridge, Hants SP6 1NQ.
Telephone: 01425 656414
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
HMRC Tax Tables
Useful Links
Frequently Asked Questions
Why a Chartered Accountant?
Chartered Accountants have come through a rigorous regime of training and examinations, and have wider practical experience which they use for the benefit of
their clients. They are the general practitioners of the financial world, with the expert knowledge to give you high quality advice on any aspect of your financial affairs.

Why should I use a Chartered Accountant to help me complete my tax return?
The complexity of our tax system means that it very difficult to understand what is going on. By sending your tax return directly to a Chartered Accountant, he or she will inform you of the records needed to complete the forms. When the return is complete it will be sent to you for checking and signing. This is far simpler than wading through all the paper work, only to miss deadlines for submission and be penalised.

What does self assessment mean?
Self assessment means that it is your responsibility as a taxpayer to complete your
own assessment of your income and gains liable to tax, by completing a tax return.

HM Revenue & Customs has contacted me, saying that they would like to inspect my records? What should I do?
A Chartered Accountant can help you deal with the enquiries from the tax authorities. Chartered Accountants work to a high ethical standard and will not help you conceal inaccuracies in your tax returns. However, they can prevent you from making mistakes in the first place, and they can argue your corner when a tax official has unfounded suspicions about your account.
© Copyright KJO Accountancy Services. All rights reserved. Designed and maintained by Slickstuff Limited